Click to enlarge
For 30 years, Geoinform has provided geological and environmental consulting services to companies from a wide range of segments, especially for mining companies, developing customized technical projects to meet the needs of each business.
Geoinform, knowing the complexity involved in the development of a mining business, offers specialized geological consulting, guiding the new entrepreneur concerning the geology of the intended site and aspects that are legal, operational, economic, environmental, of research and of mineral prospecting, among others.
The first steps of the geological consulting are:
- Context: location of the area, possible occurrences of the ore of interest, proximity to rivers, streams, urban areas or conservation units;
- Availability check: consult the DNPM (National Department of Mineral Production) system to verify if the area of interest is available;
- For areas not available, Geoinform develops projects to compete for availability, according to the rules established by the DNPM;
- For the areas available, it guides the client in towards regimes of mineral usage;
- Once the regime of mineral usage is defined, the client is guided regarding the steps, costs and deadlines to perform the mineral and environmental licensing of his business.
Services offered by Geoinform
Geoinform also offers geological consulting for miners, with the following services:
- Conducting research and mineral exploration, by indirect methods (eg geophysical survey) and direct (eg rotary drilling), drawing up and filing the respective final report on mineral exploration - RFP;
- Hydrogeological study for the location of deep tubular well;
- Elaboration of Development plans - PL, Plan of economic development - PAE, Annual Larch Report - RAL, Investment Declaration in Mining Research - DIPEM (for mining processes and research phase), Mine Closure Plan, among others.
In addition to geological consulting, Geoinform offers miners the exclusive advisory service, involving the detailed monitoring of mining and environmental process deadlines, preventing fines, technical and monthly visit to mining companies and licensing agencies, clarification of content and measures necessary when receiving Offices of Institutions, communication to the client of publications made in the federal gazette (DOU) concerning the company or personal interest.
In order to offer high quality geological consulting, Geoinform Ambiental has a qualified and multidisciplinary technical team whose values are trust, confidentiality, ethics, respect and professionalism.
To know more about Geological Consulting
Call +55 (19) 3534-4042 or click here and contact us by email.