Click to enlarge
Geoinform is a mineral and environmental consulting company, which performs specialized projects, through a qualified technical team, with the main objective of legalizing companies, especially mining and associated industries.
Mineral Consulting Services
To the new miners, Geoinform provides mineral consulting services that provide the necessary security for the realization of the investment. Are they:
- Through the mineral consulting, is performed the technical and legal orientation of all mineral and environmental licensing processes of a mining, including the steps involved, costs, deadlines, etc.
- Personalized mineral consulting for each client, showing regimes of mineral development and the cost / benefit of each one;
- Area’s availability check;
- Realization of mineral exploration involving geological mapping, surveys (indirect - eg geophysics and direct ex: percussive drilling), sample collection and submission for analysis;
- Economic evaluation of the mineral deposit;
- Economic analysis of the business: market study for ore, verifying the value paid, distance from the consumer markets, operational costs (labor, inputs, equipment, administrative, environmental).
For mines that are already in operation, Geoinform offers mineral consulting with the following services:
- Mineral and environmental licensing in DNPM - National Department of Mineral Production and in the state environmental agency (CETESB - Environmental Company of the State of São Paulo);
- Research and Mineral Prospecting, preparing and filing the respective research final report - RFP;
- Elaboration of the Plan of economic development - PAE, the working plan - PL, the Annual Working Report of Mining - RAL and the Investment Declaration in Mining Research - DIPEM;
- Hydrogeological study for deep tubular well drilling;
- For the environmental licensing phase, it performs simplified studies such as the RCA / PCA (Environmental Control Report / Environmental Control Plan) and RAP (Preliminary Environmental Report) or more complex ones such as EIA / RIMA (Environmental Impact Impact on the Environment).
- Request for granting to DAEE (Department of Water and Electric Power) in the State of São Paulo for regularization of water use, either via capture and launch in rivers or via deep tubular well. Geoinform also offers mineral consulting services to investors who will perform a purchase or a merge of mines that are already in operation, performing a technical evaluation on mineral exploration and the economic recovery plan previously performed, as well as verifying a mineral and environmental legalization of the venture.The mineral consulting is performed by Geoinform, which has the qualified technique and is able to perform high quality projects based on ethics and professionalism, aiming the success of its clients.
To know more about Mineral Consulting
Call +55 (19) 3534-4042 or click here and contact us by email.